Sunday, October 08, 2006



a great new bag from mono
(the thread obi belt is also quite nice)

and yes, comments have been turned off.
there are many reasons for this, and here are some of them:

+ i much prefer to respond to e-mail.
+ i find monitoring comments sort of tedious and time-consuming.
(the monitoring, not the reading of the comments)
+ anonymous commenters give me the creeps
(oddly, anonymous readers do not).

i feel very strongly that this little place i've created for myself should remain a kind of log/scrapbook/inspiration board full of the things that excite, inspire, intrigue and engage me. i don't really feel like this is a place for criticism. its just a place for what i like/love/enjoy/what makes me happy. i feel very strongly that this place is for my own use first (selfish me, yes) and if other people enjoy reading here, they are very welcome to and that is a lovely added bonus (but a bonus, not a goal).

did i mention, i still love getting e-mail? because i really really do.